Jack Robinson is a certified US Coast Guard Captain.
Go where you want, fish for what you want at your favorite Jersey Shore spots.
Or just take a cruise around the area and see the Jersey Shore from a different view. We supply all the bait and tackle. (And a few fish stories too!)
Kids and beginners welcome.
Fully Insured. Lot of happy references.
Fun for the Whole Family
Full or Half Day charters. Evening cruising available too.
We specialize in trips for bluefish, fluke and striped bass; although you might be able to convince us to fish for something else under the right conditions.
We are also certified to deliver boats up to 100 tons anywhere, anytime.
Rates and policies
|Fishing Trip 1/2 Day||4 hours||$400|
|Fishing Trip 3/4 Day||6 hours||$500|
|Evening Trip||3 hours||$300|
- $100 deposit required for reservation.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as Pay Pal.
- Oh and we have nothing against cold hard cash, too.
- If trip is cancelled due to weather (as determined by Captain Jack), you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your reservation, there are no refunds, however, your deposit can be used for a future trip.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours are not refundable.
He’s grumpy, he’s direct, he’s gonna do the best he can to put you on a fish.
He brings the bait, he brings the tackle. Just get there on time (and bringing him a donut in the morning wouldn’t hurt). You bring your own food and drinks. And don’t forget the sunscreen, stuff to keep you warm (or cool) and foul weather gear. (Sometimes it does rain and we DO fish in the rain. (The fish don’t seem to mind.)
What else can we say? Certified Life Guard. US Coast Guard Certified Captain. Certifiable. And an all-around nice-guy.